Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Maori language week reading task


hey guys so today I have for you a Google slides for Maori language week.this week I had to create slides for the little kids at my school so they could count up to 10 in Maori.this took me 3 days to prepare I did some at home and a little bit at school.I used a YouTube song so I could learn how to spell the today's Maori words which was Tahi 1, Rua 2, Toru 3, Wha 4, Rima 5, Ono 6, Whitu 7, Waru 8 , Iwa 9 and finally Tekau. I also bib a digital feelings book pictures to .it was really hard to pick just one picture because there was a million pictures that I could choose from but I chose one in the end.I also added the question how are you feeling in te reo Maori.In that time I also did another one I did to maps that are English and Maori. I did Christchurch Wellington Auckland Dunedin and last but not least Blenheim. I also did a fourth task this task was very hard and really really annoying it took me 3 days to make it what I made it was a word search but I couldn't find my own colour's in the Maori word search .so that's all I have for this set Maori language week this week so please comment down below if there's anything wrong or tell me anything that you like or what i should improve on next time. dye✌😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!