Pages

Friday, December 3, 2021

EOTC

hello readers. 2 days ago i had 5 days of what we call EOTC which stands for education outside the classroom. In these days we had went to adrenaline forest and Spencer park the group i was in went second to go to  adrenaline forest. On Friday we went to mega air i went to play on the Dodge ball area. This week on Monday we went to roller skating and Foster Park we i got on skates i kept on falling over.     On Tuesday we went to town to do the amazing race my team came in second. On the last day we went to surfing at Sumner beach my favourite part was the standing up on the water. 






                                                                 


1 comment:

  1. WOW TJ...you are AMAZING>I hope someone got a photo of you standing up on the water.THAT'S certainly worthy of a photo.....or were you standing on a surfboard?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!