Pages

Friday, April 16, 2021

Cross country

Hello readers today i will be talking about cross country. My hole school had cross country on the 15 of April. 

The year six and year 4,5 had to run 2 km and the little kids had to do 600 m or 200 m. We had this event at Kyle park right next to the bike track. 

There were staff to help as a long the way. The year 6 , 5 and 4 had to run 2 laps. 

Once everyone went and got the results we headed back to school to have a shared lunch. There were cupcakes, pizza ,pies ,muffins and cookies.

here are some photos i hope you enjoyed.








1 comment:

  1. Well done TJ for giving the Cross Country a go.
    I walked once around where you had to run and it was up and down hills,as well as over some stones.

    Having the shared lunch afterwards was a good idea.I think everyone had a good time.I like that you added some photos.

    I hope you and your family have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!