Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Cloze week 1 Waiting

Kia ora readers. Just back from school holidays. Today's cloze was 'Waiting'. If you are new to my blog a cloze to my class room is a story and there are gaps that we need to fill in to complete the task. We get a new cloze every week. We have to finish it on Friday because our teacher says and if we don't we have to finish it at the end of the term and that would be a lot of work. Thanks for reading please comment down below what something good about it is and what I could work on next time I see you in the next blog post.



                                              here is a example of what it looks like ;)


                         




2 comments:

  1. Hello TJ.
    I think it's a great idea for the teacher to encourage all the kids to get there work done.It's better to get it finished early than have a lot to do at the end of term.
    Do you enjoy cloze activities?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tayla-Jayne.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!