Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Cloze week 8

 Kia ora readers. Today i finally finished my cloze :). Today's cloze was reckless it was very hard for some off the people in my class. Because some people don't make it sound like sens. I was so happy cause I try to finish all my work on Monday. So I wake in the morning  and I get my chrome and work a little and then I get dressed for school.


                                                                  Here is a photo of the cloze

                                   


                                             

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tayla-Jane.
    I used to love skimming stones across the surface of the water.It took me a while to get the hang of it.
    Have you ever tried it?.

    Just remember that even when we do these sort of activities,we still need to remember where to put capital letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tayla-Jayne.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!