Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Duffy assembly

 Today the whole school came to the school hall. We went there for Duffy assembly were there are some people put on a play. The play was called Duffy's bubble why is was called that was because  they made a little play about covid19 and who we had to stay in our own bubble. Well i hope you guys enjoyed please comment down below what you liked and what i should work on dye.


                                              here are some photos of Buddy class


                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!