Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Buddy Class

Today was Buddy class. We had 3 games. One game was called Toilet tag, the second one was called Duck Duck goose and the third one was called Rob the Nest. We all had turns playing each different game I think we had 10 or more minutes. Unfortunately I had to miss out on some of it because I had road patrol practice. I really wanted to do the games but I also wanted to protect the people and also to help them cross the road. 

I hope you guys enjoyed, please comment what you liked and what I should work on next . Thank you and bye.


                                              Here are some photos of Buddy class


                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!