Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Reading Week 8

 hello fellow readers. Two weeks ago i started something called a follow up task. In my class room at reading time only the Tui and the Kakapo groups only have follow up tasks.

In my reading group the Tui  we have been learning 7 different types of code, a brief history of 

cryptography, codes and cipher,  Morse code, pigeon Cipher, phonetic alphabet , tap code and last letter Numbers.

today i will be telling you about Morse code. Morse code is like a - and a . here is a picture of the hole Morse code alphabet. 


                                                tell me in the comments what you think this is 

                                                   . . . .    . -     . - - .    . - - .  - . - -  

                                                  - . . .   . - . .  - - -   - - . - - .  . .   - .   - - .


                                       








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!