Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

How to Make a Hot Chocolate

 Hello readers. Today my teacher was so nice she decided to get us hot chocolate but with a twist we had to make it with a recipe our classmates wrote. Each and everyone had to write instructions on how to make hot chocolate. I got partnered with  Jerome he is a year five and very nice. We had hot chocolate powder,  hot water and marshmallow.  Thank you for reading guys, please comment it will be really appreciated. bye :)


                                                Here is a picture of it and the recipe


                                                            How To Make A Hot Chocolate 


You need :

Milk

Hot chocolate powder

Sugar 

Water (hot water from tap)

Marshmallow 2x

Tsp (teaspoon)

Cup 


Method: 

1.put water in the jug 

2.doil the jug 

3.Put 2 teaspoons of hot chocolate powder in the cup

4.Put 2 teaspoons of sugar in the cup with the powder

5.Pour the hot water in the cup once done up to half way

6.Top the cup up with cold milk  (do not fill it all the way up otherwise it will overflow)

7.Stir well to dissolve the powder

8.Put 2 marshmallows in the cup of hot chocolate

9.Drink and enjoy.





this is me 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!