Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Reading slam

 hello readers today me and my class went to hornby hud for a reading slam and poetry slam.

 we had to walk through kile park down through the tunnel, through Denton park , over the zebra crossing and then we sat right outside farmers. 

then we split into 5 grapes listening to 5 different languages of books one was Maori to was someone three was Tongan four was English and the last one was  tagalog then when everyone was done everybody joined up and we started heading back. 

hope you enjoyed see you in next blog post.bye :)


                                                           

                            


                      

1 comment:

  1. Hello Tayla-Jane.
    It was a good turn out at Hornby Mall.I got to watch and read a book.The pupil that was meant to read it to the english listeners was a bit apprehensive about reading, so I did it.
    What book did you take with you?.

    A big THANK YOU for covering my road patrol on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!