Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Choice Thursday

 Hello readers. Just yesterday we had a as choice day on Thursday the 17th. All of the class's rooms in my school participated there was Netball,Touch ball rush,Disco party,Fruit kebabs and lolly cake,mindful colouring and yoga. I chose netball we started with chest passes to start us of then had 1 game of the really game. It was so cold we played in the rain but it was OK. Thank you for reading please leave a positive comment down below dye :)





                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!