Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

paper Mache

 Hello readers. just yesterday I finished my third layer on my Piwakawaka, otherwise known as fantail. A paper mache is were you use metal wine ,news paper,paint,paper,glue. We had to make long strips of newspaper and dip it into the glue push the extras down back into the container and then place it nicely onto the bird. Thank you for reading my blog. comment down below to say what you like.


                                                here is a picture of my one so far, not done but will be 


                           


1 comment:

  1. Your completed art work was beautiful Tayla-Jayne.
    You used the correct colours and made your bird look very natural.
    I used to love playing in the glue rather than actually make what we were supposed too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!