Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

word art

 Hello readers. Just yesterday I made word art. Word art is a app were you can put as meany words as you won't and pick a shape and then all the word you put in will be in the shape you picked. My word art is related to what i do at school such as Reading,Writing,Maths,Topic,Sports and Singing.The 2 shapes I put mine is in a normal love heart and fist with everything i do at school is in the shape. I hope you love my word art. Good bye.😁🥰❤️

                                                                My word art

                                                                                           


3 comments:

  1. NOW THIS IS COOL! Tayla-Jayne.
    My favourite would have to be the heart as I can read the text better.

    What sort of sports do you like playing and what books do you like to read?.
    I don't know if you could call it a sport,but I REALLY LOVE roller blading.
    The books that I like to read are written by Kelly Wilson.She writes about the wild horses that roam free, in different countries around the world.

    Take care and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great seeing you at Goggle Meet this morning Tayla-Jayne.
    Take care and keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to see you at school tomorrow Talya-Jayne.I am in your class bubble with 2 teachers and some other children.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!