Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

baking at school

 Hi guys. Yesterday was the first day back at school after lock down. After morning tea i made lolly cake. Yesterday in my bubble I had to be partners we all hand sanitised before we touched anything. 

We had to crush up  malt biscuits and then we put it on a plastic plate and broke fruit puff lollies in half and added them to the crushed up malt biscuits . We put all that mixture into a bowl and put condensed milk and melted butter in the mixture and steered it up and then put it all on the plate and moulded it into a rectangular prism.

When we were done modelling we put it into the refrigerator to cool down.When we got them out my teacher cut a little piece down the middle and gave one half to me and gave my buddy the other  

                                                              How it looked on the plate

                                                                   


                                                                 What it looked like after


2 comments:

  1. It's been great working in the same bubble as you Tayla-Jayne.There certainly isn't a boring moment.
    You did a great introduction.I missed out on the process but was there when the cake was split.
    Oh,I forgot to ask-have you seen a shark?
    I look forward to next week and reading your next post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!