Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

behind the mask

 Hello readers. Last week we started on something that is called "Behind the mask". It is a drawing of your face on two rectangles and words on the bottom about your self. When you put the bottom two rectangles up to your eyes there is a mask on the front.

 Mine kind of looks like Dora the Explorer as my friends say. This took a long time to do the face for me until my friend Lyah drew my face for me. I really like what she did for me. Thank you for reading and a shout out to Lyah how drew my face. my pictures are down below this writing. bye :)



                                                                    pictures 

                     

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post to read TJ.
    That was kind of Lyah to support you with your drawing-friends are wonderful.I hope that she gets to read this post so that she can see how much you appreciated her support.
    I agree with the words about yourself.Since I got to be in the bubble with you,I got to know you better and I would like to add caring and supportive.You supported the other children with their learning-THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!