Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Cupcake dessert

 Hello readers. On Thursday my little bubble did a little but more of baking but this time we made vanilla flavoured cupcakes. The ingredients were 50 grams of butter, 1 egg ,50 grams of caster sugar,58 grams of flour, vanilla.

We combined it together and put it into the cupcake maker that makes it rise my buddy was so excited to see them. There was 6 my buddy had 3 and I had the other 3. Once there were bone cooling we decorated them there were three colours blue,pink and hundreds and thousands. 

I got all of them on one of my cupcakes because she used one for a demonstration. she put white icing on and then did the sprinkles. The rest of my sprinkled cupcakes were all blue. we were so lucky to have one and save the rest for later because I was hungry. so thank you for reading I will leave a picture down below have a great day bye :)


                                                               picture

                                              








       

2 comments:

  1. TJ-LOOK I got your name right...
    it's been awesome being in the same bubble as you.I will miss the laughter and all the jokes.
    I hope you settle back into your class and don't cause too much hassle for Miss Scott :)
    You worked well in room 6 and got lots of activities done-Well done and THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading your next post TJ.Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!