Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Netball

Hello readers. On Wednesday and Thursday  room 10 ,room 9, room 8 and room 11 had played netball. On Wednesday room 9 and room 11 played first and then room 10 and 8 played. On Thursday room 11 and room 10 played then after room 8 and room 9 played.  My class room 10 came third , room 8 came first, room 9 came second and room 11 came last. 

Today Room 8 will play against a staff team.  I hope the staff win.

Thank you for reading my blog. bye :)

                                                                       picture

                 


                    

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon TJ.
    I think it's great that the teacher play games against the children.You'd think the teachers would win just about all their games,due to their height,but the kids have the advantage,I think,because they REALLY WANT TO WIN!.
    Do you know what any of the scores were for any of the games?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!