Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

Buddy class

 hi my name is TJ and this is my first blog post this year. Today I had buddy class my buddy was sweet and kind we dressed up and while we were there we played with monkeys and the barrel game. We had so much fun together we were going to read a book but then we had to stop because it was morning tea time and then we picked up everything. Thank you for looking at my blog I really hope you have a great day or great sleep thank you now and good bye. 😄😁


this is me and my bunny I held up the monkeys because we couldn't find a place that was high enough for her to hang them all and also she needed to reach it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!