Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2021

Water fight



One day my whole school had a water fight except anyone that did not bring togs or spare clothes. We had water guns, drink bottles and sprinklers and many more. We had two water places that we could fill up, one just out side the swimming pool and one outside  of the hall. 

I had so much fun wetting people. I just wet random kids. 

Hope you enjoyed reading and comment down below what you liked and what I could work on next time goodbye.                              




                                                       Here are some photo of the water fight  

                                      

                                             

                                         





                                           




                                             

            







1 comment:

  1. Hello Tayla-Jayne.
    It sounds like you had a great time.I missed out on this day as I had an appointment.
    Did you wet any of the teachers?.I hope that you did.It's always fun to be able to have the teachers involved in a fun environment.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!